Ideal for treating muscle & joint pain, post trauma care, nervous tension and anxiety. A personalised treatment will address specific complaints such as pain, postural alignment and muscle imbalances.
Massage is useful to help:
- Encourage circulation of fluid in and around the soft tissues
- Modifying muscle physiology to overcome hypertonicity and spasm
- Relieving musculoskeletal pain
- Promote relaxation and a general feeling of well being
Deep Tissue and Sports
Good for the treatment of sporting injuries or when you may require a more intense massage to relieve strong muscular tension.
Stronger massages can help to:
- Improve pliability, flexibility & elasticity
- Loosen scar tissue
- Reduce some forms of swelling (after injury or overuse)
- Promote deep muscle and tissue relaxation
- Relieve muscle pain
For treatment and relief of the discomfort and stress that pregnancy can place on the body.
A pregnancy massage has a number of benefits including:
- To aid in prevention of muscle spasm and back pain
- Reducing pelvic pain caused during pregnancy
- Improving circulation and reducing swelling in feet and ankles
- Relaxes the body (and the baby)